Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is expected to be seen among women of reproductive age. It is not wrong if you contemplate it as an endocrine disorder that allows the massive production of androgen (a man hormone) in the body. It stops women from conceiving their natural pregnancy, but you do not need to worry because it can rectify with the PCOS treatment in Ludhiana. Moreover, medical scientists claim that this disease happens due to the environment and genetic changes in women’s bodies, although there is no scientific evidence.
Additionally, the best gynecologist in Ludhiana states that under PCOS, you may experience hormonal imbalancement, ups and downs in your period cycle, ovary cysts, excessive facial hair, acne, pimples, scars on the face, and infertility issues.
How can you try to correct this problem at your home by making natural remedies?
If you want to beat the issue of PCOS, first, women must mend their lifestyle and eating habits. We know these days people are more likely to eat fast food that includes too much oil and different forms of sauces etcetera that no doubt looks or are very tasty but do not confer any strength to your body.
Even taking too much time to digest and sometimes not digesting properly push people towards ailments such as obesity, joint pains, throat ache, and so forth that later turn into severe conditions.
- Say bye-bye to processed food.
- 7-8 hours of sleep
- Balanced carb and protein diet.
- Daily exercises or gym.
- Eat iron-rich foods like eggs, broccoli, spinach, etcetera.
- Eat magnesium-rich foods like bananas, almonds, cashews, etcetera.
- Cut down on caffeine.
- Avoid narcotic drugs.
What should you not consume if you are struggling with PCOS?
- Avoid consuming processed sugar in any form or fast or fried foods.
- You must prohibit yourself from sweet-tooth cravings and say no to brownies, cake, candies, Indian sweets, etcetera.
- Cut down your consumption of red meat.
- Prohibit yourself from drinking alcohol or smoking.
- Try to prevent yourself from eating food that contains heavy spices and sauces.
How can you control the heavyweight gain that you attain due to PCOS?
When women start building the issue of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, the first sign of this problem that they attain is heavyweight gain; here, you can know by which homemade remedies you can manage this weight gain. Along with eating raw vegetables and fruits, you must eat flax seeds in your single meal and drink lots of water.
You must also do regular exercise like climbing stairs, walking, cycling and running, etc. If you do all activities in your daily life, you can see positive results within a few weeks or months and successfully maintain your body weight.